Friday 16 March 2012

Revision...


Okay at the moment I am totally swamped with Revision - well I need to pass the exams in the summer so I thought that early revision will be the way I pass my exams with at least c's! I can not actually believe how quickly this year is going. It's freaky that in September I will be deciding which university I want to go to. I am still in the post-highschool blues (yes. I am a saddo who misses high school but most of my friends I barely see now)! I never realised how much homework I have and revision and Coursework I have :( - enough for my sympathy wanting but I just thought I would just post. I know most people would be in the mid of their exams as well. How are they all going for you? I am thinking of doing a revision video I will most probably record tomorrow and try to have up by Sunday or tomorrow night. Would anyone be interested?! More ootd and hauls coming up soon though in need of some major retail therapy!
Love you all! ♥










3 comments:

  1. I have my AS exams in summer to! What subjects do you study? Im finding it so difficult to study and then do all my other homework/coursework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post on Clothing and Fashion. Thanks…
    cheap clothing uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts.
    womens and mens clothing

    ReplyDelete