Saturday 1 January 2011

New Year.. Resolutions? YouTube Fail..

Okay, so as most people know I do have a YouTube account, you can view this account be clicking here remember to all subscribe, I am new so I don't have many subscribers but we all have to start somewhere right?! :)
 Enough about my little advertisment there going on about how I need subscribers and more on to YouTube its self, now I don't know if this onl happens to me but it is taking absolutley forever for me to upload a video I think its been uploading since 8pm today and it is not 11pm and it has only shifted 25%, now that seems like nothing to me am I right? I thought I would do a Perfect Imperfections because its what people are doing so I thought I'd give it a shot I dont care if it's old though! :P
 The next thing is ideas for videos I can barely think of any but these are the ones I will upload ASAP
  •  OOTD #3 (Sorry I missed out todays! :(, I was still a bit BLAH from New Years celebrations last night so I wore my PJS all day sorry :()
  • New Years resalution video (I guess it's not too late for one)
  • Every day Makeup routine
  • What's in my bag
  • Purple Smokey Eye Tutorial
So those are the 5 I have planned to be up either tomorrow or the next day! I am trying to put a few up before I have to really get my head down with revision haha! Good luck Laura on that!

Next I would just love to wish everyone a Happy New Year and I hope this is the best one you have so far! I hope mine will be but who knows what the future will bring :) <3

That's enough from me I want to read a bit of the "Note Book" later, I may do a Review on that just to show people how amazing it is, or would that bore people out!?

Sorry for lack of photo's on here my cameras being dodgey!

LOVE FROM

No comments:

Post a Comment