Saturday 3 September 2011

Living life to the full.

Hey everyone from TODAY I am going to at least post one blog post up every week! I know that I keep saying I will be doing a lot BUT I mean it this time. This is just like an add on blog to my YouTube channel (Search xOhMiGawshx to watch videos).
Well I have had a busy 3 months since I have left school like exams and outing and all other crazy things. I have recently just gotten my results back in August and the grades were 2A*, 1A, 6B and 3C and I also got a distinction in ICT (Which is the equivalent to an A*/A), just incase you all wanted to know what I got in my exams. I have also just enrolled in sixth form where I will be studying: Welsh second language, History, Biology and Psychology so I will have a lot of work to be doing but I wont let it stop me making my videos but on top of all that I have just gotten a job so I will be super busy so filming will have to be done before and after school which isn't too bad and it is VERY do able.

So seeing as I have only got two days left of my holiday I have decided to have TWO lazy days where I am going to be sitting around in my PJ's and my TAYLOR SWIFT TOP! As you all know I am OBSESSED with this girl hehe.


Oh my god I look so HAWT in this top and my little welsh flag in the background just to remind me that I am living in Cymru! hehe Well I will be loving you all and now leaving you much love!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment